Old December 8th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #42
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
That's plenty if you live a relatively normal life style. I sometimes walk around with a gallon jug of water (yes, i'm one of those people). Mostly I walk around with a 65fl oz bottle and just drink it and fill it and drink it again. Free water from water fountains at my work. I save a ton of money not buying drinks hardly ever, except on occasions. I even carry a 50oz poland spring bottle (da big one at the stores for like $1.75) in my backpack when I ride my 300 around, just in case I get thirsty.

Hydration is very important. A basic rule of thumb, your urine should be clear maybe slightly yellow. You never want dark yellow urine. (although usually in the morning after sleeping it will be a little darker).
i don't know where the hell you are getting your info from but you are just flat out wrong.

clear pee means you have NOT ENOUGH ELECTROLYTES. and you ARE DEHYDRATED.

the color in your pee comes from urea which is the result of your kidnees stripping toxins from your blood. clear pee means you have not enough electrolytes to transfer toxins away from your cells into your blood stream and into your kidnees where it gets turned into urea

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.