Thread: Smoker advice
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2019, 09:44 AM   #16
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
I would give serious thought to a Yamaha 350/400 but they are sort of "pricey" these days. Great, durable little bikes that really scream Hit-up Ducatiman here for advise on Dukes.

Bill
I am sure @ducatiman is very knowledgeable on everything Ducati but I also have a deep well of knowledge about Ducati's. I have rebuilt motors, adjusted valves and just recently completed a ground up restoration of a 748 inc upgrading the motor to a 916.

When it comes to the RZ350/400, I like them and even considered a mint Kenney Robberts Yellow and black RZ350 race replica @$9999. What I really want is one of the unobtainium NSR/TZR/RGV V-twin 250 2 stroke GP replicas that I lusted after in my younger years. I have been planning on transplanting a 250 dirt bike 2 stroke into a Ninja 250 for some time but now I want the real thing. I hope things work out so I can get it this year but I may have to wait till next spring to begin the hunt for one.
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.