View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #145
FvnnyL3tt3r1ng
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4mwd View Post
I guess that was the front blinkers. I'm surprised that he didn't say something about your new front plastic and its headlight.

As far as the speedo, I thought your new gizmo did speed. What does it do if not speed?

The rear blinkers can integrate into the tail light.

Anyhow, wait about a month and the lawyers will come out of the woodwork begging to get you off. The blinker ticket goes away as soon as you fix it and take it to the county clerks office to inspect it. And pay them $10 I think. Good luck with it. With the speeding, you can elect to pay the fine without points if you have a decent driving record by pleading no contest. The problem is that the news of your speeding ticket has probably already spread like wild fire amongst all the insurance companies.

I really think some factory plastics would solve a few of the problems. At least the blinker issue.
I have no rear blinkers because I still need to order the clear lenses in the rear. If anyone has the link to that site I'd appreciate it. I believe I got them for $12 last time?

Isn't there a 30 day limit to pay your ticket from date of issue? I'm definitely going to elect a lawyer this time. I already took the traffic school in Dec. so that's a no go anyways. I'm going to try and slow down and stay OFF of southern blvd from now on.

The gauge reads speed but you have to install the magnet and cable for it first! I got the tach working yesterday it's probably the only thing I'm unhappy about. I think I may try to take the tach out of the stock gauge and re-install it. Nothing beats that needle.
FvnnyL3tt3r1ng is offline   Reply With Quote