View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2015, 06:41 AM   #19
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Took off work yesterday to go dirt riding around a bit at the local trail system. Was their opening day and my first day riding the yz this year. Everything was great, the bike felt great, i felt pretty good... surprisingly and the dirt was decent, a little slick in some spots but that can be fun in it's own right. Oh, i did forget my riding boots sneakers it is

Here are some vids of riding, One of some small hill climbs, another me practicing a table top jump and one of a short trail ride. Towards the end of my riding i had thought i recorded 2 more videos of me riding at pace on some trails and thought they would have turned out great but they didn't record, i must have ran out of space on my SD card. Oh well, next time.

One thing i will say, the video's look great when watched on the computer off the SD, but once they go on youtube they get all grainy at times.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Not sure why stupid thumbnail images for the videos are not working... stupid youtube

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.

Last futzed with by subxero; May 2nd, 2015 at 03:00 PM.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.