View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2015, 08:51 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[sportrider - features] - Back in Black: Top Five 2016 Sportbikes That Look Better in

Twenty-sixteen is beginning to look like it'll be a dark year for sportbike fans. Not literally. What we're actually referring to is the decision made by a vast majority of motorcycle manufacturers to offer their 2016 models in all (or mostly) black graphics.

While not a new approach to the design of sportbikes or sportbike gear (remember the success of matte black helmets a few years back?), the intensifying push toward black paint has actually created (depending on taste) some cool options for those riders that are in the market for a new bike. I mean sure, the 2016 ZX-10R and Yamaha R1 look good in their race-inspired graphics, but damned if they don't look just a little meaner in all black.

So, without further a do, here are five 2016-model bikes that will be hitting dealers soon, and might even look just a little better in their less-is-more paint. What do you think, would you pick up one of these over one of their flashier counterparts?

1) 2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R

2) 2016 Yamaha YZF-R1

3) 2016 Aprilia RSV4 RR

4) 2016 Honda CBR1000RR

5) 2016 Yamaha YZF-R6

Honorable mentions:

BMW S 1000 RR

Honda Grom (seriously!)

Honda CBR500R

Kawasaki ZX-6R

Click here for full story...