View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2016, 07:41 PM   #74
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten1 View Post
Cool, thanks, The authentic Kanger stuff seems to hold onto it's paint. I'll probably grab one, hopefully it won't leak as much on planes.
I haven't had that experience with the ceramic coating on the black Subox mini, and mine was authentic. Plenty of other people have said the same as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinNinja View Post
I've got a Kanger Sub-box Mini. Great little vape and travels really well. 0.5 ohm coils @30W. 3 Samsung 30Q 3000 mAh cells. Last forever!
+1 on that whole setup. I used the exact same thing for the longest time, except I use the RBA section, so 20W for me (although I've seen some vertical builds on the RBA section, but I've never attempted it). I broke the glass eventually and replaced it, and have rewrapped those batteries quite a few times. One time the negative terminal on the mod was indented in and I couldn't get it out, so I had to do a little surgery on the mod. I was a pain in the ass, but I fixed it. Take your batteries out normally and don't "flick" them out into your hand like I did. It finally died when I spilled pepsi on it during a late night taco bell run. I almost never drink soda and the ONE time I do...

I still have the tank from it, and liked it so much I bought a backup.

Also, do you use it while the airflow is on the pinhole mode? Wtf
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote