View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2016, 07:52 PM   #76
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadgerRy View Post
My friend has a little .3 ohm eleaf ijust2 that I have been playing with, and I'm really starting to like it..
I don't condone vaping if you're not using it for weed or nicotine but the iJust2 was my first subohm device. It makes big clouds but has no flavor. It's also a piece of crap in terms of build quality and the coils don't last too long. You can't remove the pyrex from the tank, and there isn't a rebuildable section which is a big minus for me, because coils get expensive, and the premade coils are a huge pain in the ass to rebuild. Also, if you can't put in your own 18650 in a mod, it's a huge minus for me primarily because you can't see the battery so you have no idea if there's any problems with it. I also don't like charging it via micro usb because it tends to break down after a while and it increases the risk of battery explosion, especially on cheap electronics. For $35 at the time I bought it, it was a decent device, but there are much better options out there, especially if you're willing to spend only $15 more.
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.