Old December 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM   #3
Flying
ninjette.org sage

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacRyann View Post
Good luck!!!

For FPR, you can use Bosch 3-bar FPR for Toyota Corolla '93-97. Tiny unit about the size of your thumb and can fit on any fuel-rail you make.

What are you doing for crank-positioning and speed? There's very little info I could determine about VR/Hall-sensor input and compatible trigger-wheel patterns on that site.
The automotive FPR is definitely a consideration for future folks who want to convert to EFI. The same 3 bar FPR is used in a bunch of the 90s mid-size sedans with V6 engines (think 90s accords, camrys, corollas, es250/300s). I bought an ATV FPR because it was used in a previous EFI conversion, it worked, and the ATV part was at a lower cost.

That may be because much of the knowledge is in the forum in Russian. But the system is flexible enough that pretty much any trigger wheel pattern with decent resolution will work. I plan to use the rotor pickup signal from the motorbike's alternator for engine speed. I'm currently shopping for a Ninja 300 flywheel/rotor because the 250's flywheel has only 4 pickups, whereas the 300 part has a billion.
Flying is offline   Reply With Quote