View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2021, 03:22 PM   #18
shspvr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndestructibleNinja View Post
Electric cars are a nightmare as far as I'm concerned. How will I be able to fix them? I won't. No one will. The performance is set from factory. No tuning. No road trip capability. My vacations are all done with a truck and a camper shell. Impossible with electric vehicles.

The discussion about the modular battery packs across manufacturers and brands - I doubt that will ever happen. People buy cars just for the image. Some buy for functionality alone. But no auto manufacturer wants to compete with each other on any front. They'd rather handle all their business by themselves and not share any profit. They all think they have the best design and they won't give up the planned obsolescence and competition of proprietary software, hardware, design, etc. The Qualcomm Motorola example was perfect.

Good luck enjoying an electric motorcycle. They are for fruit loops. Electric cars too. Circus vehicles

Imagine being stranded with an electric car and asking someone to let you borrow their home's extension cord and electricity. That's a joke. Liquid fuel wins every time

And don't forget about how Tesla has no aftermarket part support and you can only get repairs at a dealership where you're being HOSED lol
That why we are try the get the right to repair electronics pass to put end to the BS.
shspvr is offline   Reply With Quote