View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #40
CaliGirl
Curiosity is a Killer

Name: CG

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
Pics are getting better!! How about a few out in the sun?
Sorry for the seemingly dark picture. I took it on Sunday and loaded it on my mac to adjust exposure and what not and on my monitor it looks almost perfectly exposed. I will try again though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKNROLLA View Post
Very nice! How'd you remove your NINJA stickers as well as the glue residue? I did one tonight but gotta get rid of the residue, was planning on trying an eraser (heard it works) tomorrow. As for stickers I'm thinking of just adding 1 or 2 alpinestars ones on mine, MAYBE the "icon" crest - still deciding
The two fairings were not originally CP blue, the left was black and the right was red. I bought them both used and slightly rashed. My paint guy then had the fun job of sanding and painting them. So the Ninja stickers came off in the sanding process I would assume. The blue on the fairings was custom matched to the tank since paint from color-rite was way to expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnNinjaGirl View Post
Sick paint scheme. The stock Ninja's have nice paint, but it's great to see something different every once in a while. Keeps those green bikes guessing.
Thank you. I agree. I would have more than happy with stock CP Blue (it was beautiful!!~) but I had to repaint the fairings anyway, so I figured why not do something a little different...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja007 View Post
looking sweet! I really dig the blue and black look. It's so subtle and obviously combines the the two best (and consequently fastest!) colors, with green close behind! you like that kkim?
LOL!!