Thread: Going solo
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2018, 02:50 AM   #1
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Going solo

I just kinda have to get this out there.

This place has always been a bit of a safe place for me. Good people tied together by a similar bond. The love for bikes.

So after years of being married it does look like things are coming to a close. It was harsh for a bit, but now things are being more civil. Talking through issues and agreeing to terms with no conflicts. It isn't easy having a little one, but I won't be far away. Maybe a 20-minute drive. Which helps. Plus I've been told that I can see her whenever I want, which helps too.

Just want the best for my little one. She deserves to have two happy parents, even if they don't live together.

Just had to vent this out a bit. I'm just glad I got a job before things started to crash down. I'll be taking my bike as much as I can to help clear my head. It will be crazy, especially this time of year. I do have a place lined up, back at my parents. They just a got a new home and have an apartment above the garage. I'll be there. Time to ditch a lot of junk and simplify my life as I take the first steps being solo again.

Thanks for letting me vent. Ride on my friends.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.