Thread: Going solo
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2019, 10:27 AM   #25
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
I seriously just wrote a ton of stuff. But for some reason I don't want to post all of it.

Cliff notes: soon to be ex went on a trip with her mom and our daughter to another country. Her mom passed away. She called me really early in the morning, like around 3, to tell me about it. I was at a loss for words. Lost a lot of sleep talking to her to calm her down. Gave her space. She came back to the states without telling me and proceeded to complain to me for not reaching out to her sooner. I was trying to be respectful. Feel like no matter what I do I get blamed for everything. I know she is angry, but taking it out on me doesn't make her feel better in the long run. Was told how many people reached out to her about this and how I didn't, but honestly, I didn't know how to react. Was just in shock. I guess I should have expected to be blamed for this in some way.

Just tired. Tired of all of this junk. I do care about our daughter, but I can't be the source of "all of the crap". Where I am constantly blamed for stuff, even things I didn't do.

Ugh.

Sorry my friends, I just had to vent. At least out of all of this I am finding true friends. One being my best friend. She is amazing and has supported me through all of this, her and all her family. Hold those good friends close, because they really are like gold.
Not heard anything from you in a while, Hope all is going well or at least better
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote