View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2017, 11:13 AM   #5
KikRox
ninjette.org member

Name: Nein

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250r se

All i learned was shmamming sucks and commit to a corner. the last one about the s-bends that have chucked me i learned dont go for the instinctual inside corner line. its fast in oh yeah bit its fast right out the other side of the corner into a ditch or feild or whatever...

I also wear all my gear all the time now. icon impact vest, teknic coat, oxtar boots admitedly however i dont have a good pair of pants yet. on my check list for after my new tires come in.

I dont have all the answers i'm not motorcycle ghandi or bias toward riding safe or riding like a psycho. both are equally good. being a psycho some days is exactly whats needed but only when its within our skill level and the road conditions allow. sometimes not being an idiot has really been a good thing too. all in all i'd have to say i've grown a sixth sense to an impending doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
I don't know about where you are, but around here you're likely to hit a deer doing that kind of thing, and your odds aren't good if that happens.
Ontario canada. Lots of wildlife here, probably not the brightest plan but fun!