View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:48 PM   #10
KikRox
ninjette.org member

Name: Nein

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250r se

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
Not true. A Ninja 250 will go plenty fast to give you big thrills on a track. When you get good at the turns, you may find yourself passing big, fast bikes. Sure, they'll pass you in the straights, but how much skill does it take to go fast in a straight line?
*when*? yeah its a rocket in corners... nice light bike with lots of gears in a short amount of space it makes riding the bike feel like you're doing something. there are some amazing roads around where i live where the two fiddy really shines. roads where all the power and top end speed dont mean a damn thing and it always shocks people that i can leave them in the dust on a quarter liter. Being fast isnt just speed it's knowing the road planning for the things ahead and knowing just how far to push it. I realize im new to the forum but i'm not a complete half witt. I've had plenty of "tear you arms off fast" toys, the ninja isnt one of them but i still love it for getting around.