View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2015, 01:48 PM   #5
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Sorry, it's not possible. When I see an interesting ninjette pic anywhere on the net (including here), I save it in a folder. When I get enough of them, I load them in bulk to that gallery.

It's a different feature than showing random pics from anywhere just on this website. Implementing this instead of the separate gallery isn't impossible (some forums do it), but it means that the random picture may not be a nice looking picture of a ninjette or its rider. Look at any of the pics on any thread here, and see how many would be proper front-page pics. Some, but less than you may have thought going in. There are technical challenges to this method as well, given the flexibility that the forum has here for posting pictures (including adding as attachments, adding links to in-house picture galleries, and live-linking to external images).

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote