View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2015, 05:14 PM   #6
rodster
ninjette.org member

Name: Daniel

Motorcycle(s): GPZ500s

Wink

Thankyou everyone

When the swing arm pivots will it not rub on the spacers ? And I like the look of the delkevic swing arm but a ninja 300 one seems the way to go,
And bill, what tyre are you running, the set up looks amazing and o saw your post on ex500 and it got me thinking, my swing arm is rotten and the uk road salt just ruins the powder coating after a year or two and constant cleaning is a faff, do they use the same swing arm bearings and mounting points aside from the spacers,
For the rims I have to use a zx6r ( possibly ) front and ninja 250 rear as they are the same design, if I had single disc on the front I would try eather the v Rossi rims or the chenco rims, but I think I'll try genuine OEM parts, it just depends on the axle diameter on the zx6r rim,

And thanks for the link to empire Moto, Im scared of buying something not OEM and so cheap and it failing on me, as the GPZ os heavier than the 250 and Uk roads are riddled with pot holes and horreable surfaces so it's very stressful on the components

And thanks for the lil quote it made me chuckle it's pay day on Tuesday so I think I'll get a swing arm

It's just the question to of the spacers will wear way As the swing arm will rub agains them when they move ? Or am
I being simples Danny
rodster is offline   Reply With Quote