View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2023, 06:36 AM   #4
abad89
ninjette.org member

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 17 Ninja 300

Thanks for the welcomes, and sorry for the delay. Took me a little bit to get set to record a video, and then when I finally did... I noticed I didn't hear the sound anymore. Works for me! As for the power and spark plug thing, I think I was overreacting to what I was feeling, and nothing seems wrong after my second oil change and cleaning/lubing the chain 🤷*♂️

I do have a couple other questions about things I've noticed. Firstly, my idle is usually around 17/1800 RPM. But when I first start it, it'll be at like 2K and sit there until I rev it a little bit, then settle back down to 1.7/1.8. Is this normal? I don't rev it right away, I give it a minute or two to warm up before I do so.

And my other question again has to do with starting it. Usually I press the button for like half a second and she's good to go, but every once in a while it doesn't start from that, and I have to hold it down for like a whole second. It always freaks me out but I've never had it not start. Is this normal? Is it going to explode??

Thanks again!
abad89 is offline   Reply With Quote