View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2009, 07:11 PM   #139
zach
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 650R, 2009 250R

Well, Sean and I rode to the bike rally (Thunder week or some ****) in Panama City today. Gotta say, it wasn't looking like I thought it would. Guess we went on the wrong day. Sean saw a couple of 250's, and I saw a couple of chicks with their **** hanging out of their tops. I got to say though, the crusiers/choppers outweighed the sportsbikes 100 to 1, as did the not-so-pretty biker women to hot ass biker chicks. We took 98 into PC and out, and hit 331 on the way back, going out to 90, back west to 285, through Niceville a bit, then through Ft. Walton a bit. I think I put about 250 miles on the bike, and gotta say, Florida is ****ing flat and straight. No wrecks or close calls, until I left Sean and Ft. Walton. Got to 123 and 85 intersection. Was in the turning lane to head north on 85, in the right lane, next to some old folks in the left lane. Got the green arrow, I started going, gramps decided to make the left turn into my lane. I had to straighten out and hit the brakes, which brought me into the north bound lanes of 85. Luckily, no one heading north on 85 from niceville was there at the time, or I probably would have got slammed from behind. I flicked him off, and went about my business.

Anyways, gonna plan a trip up into Alabama. Who wants to go, and when is good for you. This will probably be on a Sunday, hopefully within the next month. Going to explore a little. Who's in?
zach is offline   Reply With Quote