View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2014, 12:44 AM   #4
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

This year and next, I want to spend more time on the dirt. It is entertaining with the bike moving around underneath me, and as people much more perceptive than me share all the time, it's that control that can then translate well back to both street & track. It's also fun that much of the family can be involved, as they aren't in most other motorcycling activities. I'll be doing one 1500+ mile 32-hr rally this year in June, so the goal is to successfully finish that and not embarrass myself in front of the other LD folks. With no GP at Laguna this year, I don't have any big race weekends planned, but we might end up going to the WSBK races there in the fall, if only for the day. Sold my trackbike last year, and probably won't get another one this year. But - I do hope to get back out there next year, and will likely pick up a dual-purpose bike that can be fun on the street & track (the S1000R calls, and the KTM SuperDuke intrigues, but probably would be better off with a street triple).

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.