View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #120
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
The answer I expected from you. I would have been disapointed with any other answer. Guess the river:
Well then! I am most certainly glad that you are pleased! After all, I do everything in my day to day life for the sole purpose of pleasing others!

Once again I'd like to re-iterate. I am pleased that you are pleased. And it pleases me that you are pleased.

Would you like a beer? Or are you one of those newage pseudospiritual intellectual byproducts of human waste that things smoking and drinking and imbibing mind-adulterants to be a mark of the beast and unholy in the eyes of god?

Lighten up dude...

We're all friends here. I'll give you a beer if you can recite the pledge of allegiance without googling it on your iphone..

Oh right this is the fitness thread... not the bashing-on-people-because-they-can-run-farther-and-jump-higher-and-lift-heavier-weights-than-you thread.

Tomorrow is lifting heavy, maybe some cardio. Supposed to be a rest day, but it seems you just can't keep a big dog down.