View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2016, 09:56 AM   #1
Zombiphone
CVMA/AFM #72

Name: Tiffani

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Racebike), 2015 FZ-07(Tourer), 2001 KX65(LOL bike)

Places worth riding/visiting in the south east US?

I haven't posted here in a bit, but since this forum is pretty widespread all over the US/world, I figure some of you guys probably have some good ideas for this-

Long story short, I bought a bike (a 2015 FZ-07 that I've been modding the **** out of) and plan to take it cross country starting in about a month, leaving from los angeles, and turning around in the Florida keys. I'm planning to stay a bit south for a lot of it to make sure I avoid any snow that might still be lingering from winter (which, it sounds like there's a lot of that this year), but, while I have a decent set of must visit places so far between here and texas, I'm not seeing a whole lot in the georgia/mississippi/alabama/louisiana type areas. (Or a bit more north of that, pending weather)

Any ninjettes from that side of the country have any suggestions for, say, national parks/monuments/roads that must be visited/cool things that must be seen?

Here's my map so far- any opinions and suggestions are much appreciated:

http://mapq.st/1XvAa3g
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 8.54.09 AM.jpg (94.5 KB, 21 views)
Zombiphone is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.