View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #84
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
what model of K&N is that and why didn't you just order a r-0990?
RC - 2370

got this one cos this is whats available here. the only options to choose from was the plastic, or metal cap cover, and the metal one looks neat, so i went with that.

im glad that i extended the runners cause the wire mesh was already starting to wear down after just one day.

now that ive had a couple rides on the bike, i am noticing quite a difference, the bike pulls a lot harder once its in the upper rev range. much more than it used to~!

im also getting used to the raspy sound from the new filter... although i noticed that now its REALLY hard to talk over the sound of the exhaust/carbs/wind when im riding with my gf... d-oh!

any reason why i should have gone with the r-0990? they look bigger, so i assume they have an even bigger air flow?
i probably would have gone with the r-0990 if i had the choice; bigger is better right?

really curious to see the dyno result!