Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:30 PM   #11
09xxxr
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 09 kawasaki 250r

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazper View Post
Welcome to the site!!! Sounds like you have a ton planned for your bike. You mentioned you picked the 250R for the cheap cost... after all you are talking about doing, it would be less expensive to buy an older 600 that is already set up for stunting... just a thought

I definitely don't have anything against modding the hell out of a 250R... I've obviously added plenty to mine... but if you are looking for an inexpensive bike and then mentioning all you did... might not be quite what you expected.
^^^^^
trure but i like this lil 250 and belive it 2 be easyer to find/make parts for it as opposed to buying something that someone else did there way not my way... lol im big on custom, stand out in a crowed kinda thing, not may people around would think of doing this to a 250 so its different to beging with, thats just my thought on it.

not to say that i will get it all said and done and not like i thought it would be but at least its still what i made it to be, if i dont like it i chage it re set things and keep going, modding a $5000 maching and breaking it (if such a thing would happen ) dont worry me as much as a 10+k machine if you understand what i mean...

thanks though i do appericiate it and i am looking for a 07-08 zx6r to do a similar thing but i wanna keep playing with this one for now, heck maybe ill try that ex500 swap and wont need the zx6r lol.
09xxxr is offline   Reply With Quote