View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #37
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
he's in there. he just needed a nap. a really long nap. i've gotta admit, i laughed when he was trying to kick the nurse. honey badger dont care. kick that damn nurse.

the nurse was really sweet btw. really a kind person. she said his brain pressure levels were really low recently even while he was trying to kick her. while he was in pain and trying to kick the nurse his heart was beating kinda fast but as the pain meds kicked in he started to relax and he settled down to closer to a normal resting rate. he's definitely beat to hell.

he was grabbing at things with his right hand. when the nurses were trying to remove one of the tubes going into his chest, it was obviously irritating him and he was trying to push the nurses away. got to the point where he was trying to kick the nurse away. typical badger. the nurse was able to get him to squeeze her hand when she asked him to, but he didn't understand when she asked him to give her a thumbs up. instead he just kept trying to squeeze her hand. the tube seemed to hurt him which was when he started trying to sit up and he kept leaning forward trying to sit up from the bed. he was moving his left hand slowly gripping slightly and loosening... maybe it hurt him to move it? i think the left side is where his colar bone is broken? he was obviously very confused and groggy but his eyes were both moving. though his eyes weren't open more than a crack so it was hard to see where they were pointing but the movements seemed to be simultaneous. they didn't seem out of sync at all really. he just seemed very sedated and very pissed off about pain. very good news.

wish i could remember thank those nurses. they're doing a great job. they kinda have their hands full with kevin. maybe i'll bring them candy next time i visit. he's got a great room, right next to the nurses station. the place seems top notch

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.