View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM   #139
Racer x
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Project X update

First my friend that crashed is recovering nicely. He broke just about everything including his neck. He suffered an internal decapatation. The doctors reatached his skull to his spine wit six screws and two steel plates. He can no longer get into an aero tuck but is back to driving and can walk and talk and do everything else. My other friend that went down last year and lost her leg is doing an amazing job. Last week she was back up and riding her drag bike.

The town of Wilmington Ohio that has hosted our race event since 2009 was going to lease the air park to Amazon in 2017. That deal fell to CVG air park in Cincinnati so there is a remote possibility the East Coast Timing Assocaition can use the air park for 2017. Nothing has been announced.

So I am getting the bike ready. I have the orange bike on the street. And after riding it to work for a month,it is abosoutly ready to race. No nitrous or fairing it will set or break records in the Modified Gas class. The Project X bike is now being prepped for the street. The ability to tune and ride the bike to work makes the whole process of getting on the track much easier. First thing it needed is lights and brakes up front. The lights are ready.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2688.jpg (126.1 KB, 2 views)

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.