View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:11 AM   #145
Racer x
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Project update

I made a dash wiring harness. Now the Koso RX2 dash works and lights up when I turn on the ignition.
I got a right side hand control. Now I have a throttle and starter button. And when I push the button the engine cranks. Even better I have spark. So I know the engine will run.

I ordered a left foot peg bracket. That will complete the rear sets. I will have shifting, brakes and a brake light. Foot position is one inch back and 1/2 inch down. Good for my long legs.

I got a new battery

The lights are in. I still. Need to do a minor wiring thing but no big deal. Next thing is front brakes. I need all of it. And then a rear brake light.

Still on the list is a front tire and front fender. Then minor clean up of nitrous wiring. And get it running. Once that part is done I will make a street exhaust system.

This project is moving slow but the weather is turning warm and I can't wait to ride and do some tuning.

As some may know the East Coast Timing Association lost the track in Ohio. We are now homeless. If anyone has 9000 feet of runway we can barrow let me know. Operating airports are not useable. Also military airfields are out of the question. We need an airport with a big yellow X on the center.
We will have a new track maybe fall of 2017 and we have a good possibility in 2018. So I have some time to tune.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.