View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:33 AM   #255
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
I agree with those predictions. Actually, I think the rest of the world (those polluters) should not be allowed to even have anything but public transportation or bicycles for travel. Even horses, donkeys ,camels, oxen, and elephants pollute when they leave trails of **** (can you say **** on here? If not, I apologize for saying ****.) so they should be excluded for travel purposes. I mean where do these people think they have to go anyway? America (as in North America, between Canada and Mexico) should be the only country to have petrol vehicles owned by private citizens. Even in America (as in North America, between Canada and Mexico) government workers (and politicians who don't actually work) should have to take (and support) public transportation.
Well, we don't all live at the North Pole and run sled dogs. Well, I could put wheels on a sled . . . but I couldn't afford the Vet. bills and dog food.

Bill