Old July 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #1801
imataiwanezz
ninjette.org guru

Name: Noah

Motorcycle(s): 07 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Ninjette View Post
I love your "cover" riding on the back

No crumpling yours up and sticking it in your cargo pocket, I never would with mine either as I had it shaped perfect. I eventually came up with a method I could fold it up and pocket it if I absolutely had to while still keeping it's perfect shape.
Lol yea I don't do any of that heinous trash. I've only seen our shitbags roll with it in their cargo pockets and sailors and soldiers do that trash. Only thing that pisses me off about putting it back there is it loses the curve but i just re-curve it when I get to work and its all good. If I absolutely follow the speed limit I can get away with putting it between the windscreen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamchops View Post
Can marine caps even be folded? Lol

Yenno, I didn't even think to try that either eventho I've seen you roll up like that several times already, noah. But then again, idk if I'd wanna ride w/ my PC back there flying down the freeway for 20somethinodd miles at 70mph instead of the on-post max posted speed limit of 25.
That's why I have a tank bag that I can put it in as well if I'm coming from off base it just chills in there and is fine and stays curved as well, I just dont like busting it out just for a 3-5 min (depending on how many MP's I see that morning) ride to work