View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2016, 10:12 AM   #7387
ZeroGravity360
Just sittin on my stool..

Name: Amanda

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
Good to hear. Because you have been riding, you will know some of what they will be teaching you about handling the cycle but there may also be bad habits that you've picked-up that need to be changed.

Work on learning to really apply the brakes hard. It's something that many new riders are hesitant to do, but is a very important skill to learn.

My youngest son (16) is taking his second day of the MSF course today. He has been riding dirt bikes since he was 4, and needs to change some of his dirt-riding habits that he has developed. A lot of what they teach is very basic, and designed for the student that has never ridden before - so you will need to be patient.

Come back and let us know what you think of the course when you are done.

Good luck and have fun!
Will do! it is july 1,2 and 3 so REALLY soon! only two week!!! omg, finally! $$$ has been the biggest obstacle for me, mainly because I spend my money I stuff I shouldnt? lol, so I finally saved enough for the local course! I should have signed up back in march, but all the classes were filled until September. I was lucky that a new course popped up the last couple days!
ZeroGravity360 is offline   Reply With Quote