View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2018, 10:29 AM   #27
Cafe Racer
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): Harley Fatboy, Honda CX500, Harley XL1200C Sportster, 305 Honda Dream, Ninja 250

I have plenty of room when we are home. The trailer becomes an overflow room for bikes before they go into the shop. We have a Class C Motorhome that we park in St. Augustine FL for the winter. We also keep a car in Florida. I use the trailer to bring two bikes south. One Harley and one scooter. Then I bring three bikes home. Motorcycles seem to be cheaper in FL then in NJ.

It is one of those 12' with the V in front so you get a little extra room in front. Just enough for the kitchen sink and a little microwave, with fridge and sink holding tank under.
I have a peephole in the door and one in the ramp. One of these days I need to put some portholes in the sides. I also like the security it offers for those states where I am not allowed to carry a handgun. You can drop the back ramp and I have a Harbor Freight mesh tarp to keep the bugs outside. Sunshade is attached to one side and screen room for th bike on the other. The really nice thing is my wife hates it. I do not have to worry about her tagging along. She mutters something like "redneck hillbilly country hick gypsies on parade. You will never catch me in that thing."

The trailer is 6'3" single axel. Cost $3000.00 dollars out the door from Diamond. Our Jeep Liberty tows it very nicely, but the Cadillac SRX is tooooo weak. The tranny does not seem up to the task even in Sport Mode.
Cafe Racer is offline   Reply With Quote