Thread: Honda CB500
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #149
Broc
ninjette.org member

Name: Broc

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Black - Sold / 2011 Honda CB1000R

It's about time Honda! Loving the new line up! Just feels like they almost got it... I'd like to see a little lighter and more powerful bikes......

The CBR500 and CB500 are going to make a lovely affordable option for some. While on the heavy side, Honda is king of mass centralization. My 490 lbs monster feels 250ish once rolling. Look to be great commuter bikes with tons of ability. Hopefully Honda doesn't kill a good thing with crazy prices.

Now, I completely disagree with everyone on the CBR600RR. That bike is beautiful, especially in the HRC Tri-color! So what it got a face and suspension lift, Honda is notorious for not messing with a good thing. It is not out of line for them to run a power-train package for up to a decade(average is about 5 years, I believe.) You can bet they are perfecting the next generation power trains during that time.

Plus...did you see the CB1100? The old man in me wants one of those things so bad!