View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #85
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
i donno i personally think 90% of low speed maneuvering is in the front handle bars and the rest in the rear brake. since that stupid "superman" post i've been sitting up on the pegs at lights now. stupid i know but i can't help myself. large adjustments can be made on the bars in a relatively short amount of space and you can control exactly how much of that large movement is going through to affect the bikes angle with the rear brake controlling the gas... you know, being able to turn hard one direction and give just a couple inches of power and it tilts the bike back up the other way... sometimes you have to go back and forth around the balance point but you can affect it by moving your body weight around if you're close to the balance point. doing a quick little spurt to get your motion angling over from one side of the balance point to the other isn't that hard either. especially on a nice and low CG bike like that scooter in the video. and while you're rocking over the balance point you can turn the front wheel any way you want, so you can easily turn it to set up for the following turn

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.