View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2016, 10:27 PM   #1
Animoto
ninjette.org member

Name: Will

Motorcycle(s): '12 Ninja 250

Serious Bike accident, need some help

Hey everyone,

So here's my story, I got into an accident last year on my way home from school. A 17 year old girl decided to make an illegal u-turn from the middle lane which ejected me from my bike at around 40 mph. Somehow i didn't break anything and I was taken out of the critical critical care unit after a week. I was able to talk and everything but I wasn't really there and have no memory of it to this day since I suffered a traumatic head injury. After 3 weeks I got out the hospital but it did take another 2 week to recover my memory because everything I knew was gone. I became a 24 year old infant.

Ok so here is where I need help.

The hospital has been paid but I owe 10k for physicians which I don't know why the charge was different than the hospital. I started a Go Fund Me campaign "gofundme.com/yfr276ss" but I don't know where to go and ask people to help. The insurance said they will try to lower the amount but I'll still need help.

Does anyone know how or where I can go to have people help me?

I personally have no idea where to go but here, to ask what I should do to have people donate or share my GFM campaign.
Animoto is offline   Reply With Quote