View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #143
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
To Alex how long before your good for a group ride on the 300?
It's going to be awhile. Back is still not in great shape, feels about the same this week as it did last week. Pain meds are keeping up with it, but I was hoping to be tailing those off. Haven't replaced helmet or jacket yet. Have extra helmets I guess, and picking up a jacket won't take more than a day or so, so I guess those aren't in the critical path. If I still feel like like this a week or two from now, will go in for some more scans to make sure there isn't anything more that needs to be done. Some of my friends are pushing for acupuncture and/or chiropractors, but it's a little early for that I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
Cam is bugging me to put a ninjette ride together in response to culture shock suffered during last Fridays BARF monthly ride If your ever at a lost for why cagers hate motorcyclist, just do their monthly Friday night ride and it will all make sense.

I'm thinking during our next warm spell we put something together.
Don't make me the reason you all can't have a fun bay area ninjette ride! Call it the "No Crashing so we're not inviting Alex" ride.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote