View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:09 PM   #14
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
this was awesome. I had a great time. it was 8 hours of solid riding except for a break for lunch which one of the class members bought for everyone!

we started off with going over a 2x4 and I was like oh god .. and then we did some weaving through cones using the friction zone... and more cones.. and we did some 24ft circles.. and some 18ft circles.. and both together, and then we did some braking from 30mph, and some swerve tactics, and then more cones, and more and more and more cones. I personally loved it. they basically had to tell me "we're done now, stop riding"

I would highly recommend this group. idk if they are national or what. but the cops who taught it here were super chill and it really did seem like everyone was there to get a better handle on their bikes.

I was the ONLY one on a japanese bike and the only one with a bike under 900cc. we had 7 harleys, a ducati, a moto guzzi and me. everyone was like what is that bike and who are you. lol.

I should have a couple videos and more pics to post soon (one of the guys wife took a ton of pics of everyone and another classmate took videos of everyone and said they will send/post them and we can use the high res files for whatever we want!)

oh yeah and I really feel like my slow speed/U turn skills greatly improved as well as feeling comfortable letting the bike lean over without leaning with it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19554818_682905691899657_3621786327907155194_n.jpg (142.5 KB, 6 views)
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.