View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2014, 05:49 AM   #53
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

I am in also. I hope to see a lot of you there. I will be doing 2 days at Thompson this summer I just don't think I can make it before July or possibly August. I already have my Leather "armor" and Awsome helmet so I just need to get my Back protector, Boots and a really good set of gloves and I am ready from that side of the requirements. The question of what bike to bring is a tough one for me. I really want to bring my Ducati because an opportunity to really push that bike is the stuff (my) dreams are made of, but the cost of replacing the original parts should I go down is a nightmare! I bought a 2003 SV 650s with 20,000 miles on it for $500 and I have been making it as good a bike as it can be, I have a Yosh pipe with filter and USB PCIII, reworked forks, Gsxr shock, New tires and GSXR calipers upfront plus a few little mods I did just for me. I guess I will risk the SV for my first track day(s) and maybe bring the Duke when I get some Chinese plastics for her.

How many people are going to the first track day at Thompson? I don't mean the day in March where you walk the track (I would also like to attend that) but the first real riding day? I may be able to do an earlier trip than I originally thought but im not sure yet.
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote