View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:37 AM   #128
Buffalony
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250 "Wasabi", 82 Yamaha xj650j

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Joe, nice avatar. They just opened a Santora's Buffalo Pizza & Wing joint here. I hear they are big up there. Pretty good grub.
Santoras is okay. The Buffalo wing supposedly originated from the Anchor Bar. I dont like their wings, though not many other people I talk to care for them much either. La Novas is more well known from the area. I should add that there are alot of other places here that have even better wings than La Novas. I think Bush had La Novas ordered and delivered to airforce one when he was in term. Butt screw Bush lol.

However, If any of you are ever in Buffalo I recommend you do find a La Novas and try their Pizza. Thats really their specialty. Buffalo Pizza has evolved into something between a chicago deep dish and the NYC thin crust. It just doesnt taste the same when I go outta town. But that just might be the water

While I'm on the subject We also have good pasta houses here but theyre becoming few and far in between these days. La Bella's and Santasiero's being two of the older ones.
BTW. You also should try Mighty Taco if your ever in town.

Flip flops and shorts is your game. I might have shot out in shorts really quick but I'd never do the flops