View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2022, 05:40 AM   #1
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Interface issues !

perhaps someone can help me with the issue I have been having...
i don't know if it'a a google problem or the web site problem but discribing this issue is kind'a hard.... what happens is I'm typing along making a post and
the spell checker pops up saying i missspelled something and I select the right spelling and go on... that usually goes without a hitch but somewhere along the line perhaps I hit back space first and then do the spellchecker i am not sure but I get in a mode where my curser is a space or 2 away from where it is putting the typed letters and if I try to backspace to delete the letter where the curser is it doesn't delete it there it deletes it where it is typing the letter...
it's very aggravating ! and ni to impossible to finish the post !
i think it's google getting screwed up but I am not sure ...
has anyone else ran into this problem ?
if I exit the post and the site and go back it's back where it should be
but there seams to be no way for me to fix it when it does it in a post.
it's like the interface gets confused and starts typing one or 2 spaces ahead of the cursor.... but it is difficult to tell where that is because the cursor is somewhere else.... could it be a special key that I can disable perhaps ???
about 3 days ago it happened right at the first of a post and rather than fight it I just left the site and re logged in and that cured it. but usually it happens well into a post and I don't want to retype the entire post !
it's very aggravating !
any help would be appreciated !
Bob........