View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2022, 03:25 AM   #1
XxSnacPackxX
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Toni

Motorcycle(s): CBR-1000/Kawasaki ninja 600/Kawasaki ninja 250r ex250j/Yamaha R7

New Member Here🤙🏍🏍🏍

Hi everyone, I am chris but my friends calls me SnacPack. It nice to meet you all on (ninjette.org) and it’s wonderful to be here.

Well, that’s quite a enter there…. Lol anyway I have several street bikes, (2003 CBR-1000, 2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 2008 Kawasaki ninja 250r EX250j and finally 2001 Suzuki GSX-R1000 K1.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I love street bike and I’ve been on the roads driving where can’t stay up any longer.. lol yes I know that’s dangerous but I love to ride. Anyone the is on there on the street please be careful and I’m saying this for everyone safety. Other vehicles like trucks,cars,buses and larger vehicles out there be aware, because they don’t see you until last minute or not at all. Yes we have speed and small bikes which it’s hard to see if your not looking out for a bike rider. Regardless if I’m cruising or wanting to go really fast I’m always make sure I know surroundings 100%.
Again if you have any questions please let me know and I’ll get back with you as soon as I can. Thank you and stay safe out there!
XxSnacPackxX is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.