View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2009, 03:08 PM   #59
sugarbear
ninjette.org member

Name: Carol

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2004 BMW 1150RT

Hey, Rage (Matt): Thanks for being available for "road service". You are the best. Cannot thank you enough for offering to help. You da man!!! (HUGS, HUGS)

Hey, Darkstar(Ron) You rode like a true Champion! Seriously! I was a noob 4 years ago and I was scared *&#$less when it came to curves. You kept up and did us proud. Yeah, Maybe "Skittles" isn't a macho name for a 4 pack of Ninjas, but we did have a color thing goin' on... Blue, Red, Black - We still need a green 250 to complete the spectrum. (Any takers?) Where is KKIM when we need him????

ScorpionNinja (Dave) and his g/f Dawn were an inspiration. Riding 2 up! I had a hard time keeping pace in the tail position!!! <LOL> Dawn is Awesome... She must really like you to sit on the back of a 250 for that wild ride!

Betty's BMW is waiting further inspection to see what happened. Many thanks to the group for sticking around. I waited with her until the trailer showed up (around 10PM-ish), went home, got my car, then drove her back home. I got home late VERY VERY late! But that is how us riders are. Always offer to help out. NEVER leave anyone stranded alone on the road.

I had a great time. So we need to plan another group ride real soon!!!

ScorpionNinja - any pics???? I count on you for documentation!!!

What a great day! Rarely does one group of riders who never all rode together before become a nice arrangement. Thanks to all of you!!!
sugarbear is offline   Reply With Quote