Old March 30th, 2015, 04:20 PM   #13
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryker View Post
Well the dealership called today & asked if I could bring the bike up to see the damage. I went up there today & they are being really awesome about it. They sincerely appologized for what had happened and ordered the replacement graphic decal while I was there. Should be all fixed in about a week (depending on the weather too of course)
tell them you want your money back for the service they did previously, and if they don't you wont be coming back and instead will be telling everyone you know about what a ****** job they did ****ing up your fairings. and strongly encourage people to shop and spend elsewhere.

not only do they have insurance for this type of thing, but a repair shop causing damage and then having you spend your time and money to bring it back so they can fix a mistake that they should have not only copped up to when they caused the issue but fixed it before you got back to the shop is not excusable. it's obvious when you make a mistake like that. a tech was moving the bike, didn't care, and made a mistake causing damage to your bike. they should have been upfront and honest about it from the get go, but instead they tried trickery and deceit and are now trying to cover their asses with a shiteating grin on their face with a $10 sticker after they damaged a $300 part.

if it was me and i was being an asshole, they would be replacing that entire side panel for me.