View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2015, 03:30 PM   #1
Urban Ninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Kate

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300, Yamaha TTR 125

Lee Parks Total Control

Got an opportunity to take the Lee Park's Total Control class this past weekend and what a great experience!

Even though everyone who has a motorcycle knows how to ride, many of us really don't know how to ride. Unfortunately the longer you've been a rider, the harder it'll be to get rid of your bad habits but it's definitely possible. Most of the people in my class were seasoned, experience riders and many of them were struggling with seemingly simple exercises, like gently rolling off the throttle while applying front brakes. Lee heavily focused on body positioning and honestly, mimicking what he was doing makes me feel a lot more in control of the bike when cornering.

Can't say that I'm already a better rider after the class but I definitely have a much better understanding of how what I do as a rider effects the motorcycle. Practice makes perfect and I'm looking forward to applying what I've learned in my day-to-day riding.

I would highly recommend this class to anyone looking to improve their riding skills
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4078.jpg (103.2 KB, 16 views)

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.