View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #6
Too40gawlf
ninjette.org guru

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Super Sherpa!

I had to follow up on my previous post. Ive heard or seen your story dozens of times - this is not going to end happily. You have two choices: either do nothing and wait to get ****ed even more brutally than you have already or be proactive and start taking measures to protect yourself.

The important thing is you have to detach yourself emotionally. You may have loved her, but the person she is today is not the person you love. That person is dead sure as if she had fallen off a cliff and is never coming back. If you dont squash your emotions and handle things logically she will manipulate those emotions. Dont let on that you know either, just try to do your day to day things while you are preparing to get yourself in the best position possible for the divorce.

Its your life, go the route you choose. My advice is just that, of a random dickhead on the internet, but Im telling you, youre not the first guy this has happened to and its not magically going to resolve itself in your case either.

Find a good divorce lawyer as quick as you can. Trying to save money right now on a lawyer will end up costing you later when you get blasted in court.

Good luck and I hope your recovery is quick.
Too40gawlf is offline   Reply With Quote