View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #89
garth285
KAWASAKI GURU

Name: Shawn

Motorcycle(s): Turbo Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
I don't think so. That was the balance. Restrict the inlet and measure the oil flow out. I was going to sorta use jets or a hose clamp on the outside of a hose.
Well the tuning is coming along nicly, I wish there was an easier way to flash tune the ECU but I have to make a run, log it, and then make my map adjustments and then pull the ECU again to reflash it lol....

@Racer x I just saw thing I must have missed and this might be a issue... On the Ecotrons website at the bottom of the turbo specs theres a note:

Quote:
Note: the Oil pressure need be about 20-30kPa
or 2.9psi - 4.4psi

So my problem is I am noticing some oil coming OUT of the compressor side not the turbine side. Doing some research I have only found people complaining mostly about oil coming out of the turbine side and causing smoke, which mine is not smoking....

EDIT - So after going out and looking at the turbo I notice there is some oil coming from the oil feed line fitting which is a M10 to 4an fitting..... I am going to see if that needs to be sealed up a little more but it still looked like oil was coming out of the compressor side.

Thoughts?
garth285 is offline   Reply With Quote