View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2016, 07:03 PM   #91
Abu_Mishary
The Asian Caucasian

Name: Abu Mishary Mohd Fairus

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2015 (sold); Honda ADV160 (current)

MOTM - Jan '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
@Abu_Mishary can you order online from anywhere?
Yes I can.. however it will be depending on my luck if the item pass the authority checking at the airport. There is no special law on E-liquid; however due to the substance available in the making of an E-Juice, it is "accidentally" bounded under two different legislative acts / code, which are the "Poison Act 1952 and Food Act 1983".

Poison Act 1952 is because this particular item contains nicotine and it is only to be manufactured by special licensed pharmacist.

Food Act 1983 is due to the VG contained in the E-Juice.

For RBA or RDA would not be an issue, as long as the item is declared as "gifts" or comes with an invoice of a price less than $124.81 (including postage) than this will reach my delivery address. If the price is more than that, then excise duty will be charged around 30%.

For Mods, the criteria is the same.

For batteries, no delivery would be completed and you may need to walk in to self-collect the item at KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). it is bounded under DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulation) which consists of even lithium batteries.

Stocks are difficult to find, for example : I cannot find 5 Pawn's Grandmaster elsewhere than a particular shop on my way back from work. Less shops are selling this and most of the time, they are out of stocks.

This is vape stuffs. If it is motorcycle accessories, man.. you would have to pay a fortune.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.