View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012, 12:59 PM   #92
Kstorm21
ninjette.org sage

Name: Katherine

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixter View Post
My tigger ears and tail are suction mounted. They do not appear to want to adhere to the rubberized surface on the helmet. Rather than risk losing them (they do not appear to be made anymore) I left them at home. I will try to see if I can do something to make this work better on this surface.
What about some kind of silicon? My husband uses it for everything lately. It seems to stick okay but can easily be pulled off. Just an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceknyght View Post
I have that on my Oil helmet too and it *says* that the no-fog stuff is on the visor and the drop down sun shade, but the sun shade still seems to fog up from time to time... A lot quicker than the visor itself... It does a great job compared to my older helmet, which fogged up just looking at it, but there are still times with the EXO500 that I have to crack the visor to let the fog dissipate... But it usually clears up pretty quickly, which is also nice!
That's good to know. Thanks man. I can't wait to get my helmet!!! I was looking for a hi-viz one that was just boring but also needed the drop down visor. I someone came across the Oil Neon and I've been hooked! Do you know if any of the shields from the 700, 750, etc, will work on the 500? It looks like the 750 is pretty close to it. Or do you know when to get shields at a decent price? I've found them from $35-$55.
Kstorm21 is offline   Reply With Quote