View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #148
jackliu239
ninjette.org member

Name: Jack

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by subxero View Post
vehicle will still move if I want it to. damage to the car is non issue, but yes if they try to gain access to the vehicle then yes I drive people over but the important thing is I would have never let it get that far in the first place and would not have run over the first biker.
Report says after he stopped his car, they boxed him in, and starting to damaging his vehicle. If it were you, are you going to wait until they slash all 4 of your tires then wait and see if they just go away? Which at this point you have no chance of escaping if they start to breaking your windows and try to gain entrance, in his case, they run them over while he still have a chance of escaping. And I'm sure he didn't wanted to run the biker over and paralyze him for life, the guy parked himself and his bike in the path of the SUV's escape so he got run over.

Hindsight is always 20/20, you can argue that those bikers really just want to distort money from the SUV, but in the heat of the moment, people make decisions that they think best can save their life.