View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2021, 06:59 PM   #51
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I took the Ninja 250R out for a ride a bit ago and was pleasantly surprised at it's performance. I put half a bottle of Sta-bil Fast Fix in her tank and warmed her up and then went down Hoy road and back through some twisties and then home.... the engine started improving just after I got on Hoy Road about a mile down the road and just kept getting better ! that thing cleaned out and really ran like a top ! i didn't know it had it in her ! I did an acceleration test and WOW.... it goes real good now ! I took it up to red line in 3rd
and kept the throttle at WOT till I reached 80mph and then I leveled her off
and back down slowly for the corners ahead.... with it running like that I think it can reach 100mph on flat ground easy !
as far as the handling goes with the front down 2" and the rear up 2 clicks on the preload after I lowered it I'ed have to say it Might be a bit too fast reacting ! it corners like a dream, goes where you think, and in general is the best handling machine I've EVER owned ....NOW !
it was a brisk ride so I put on my HWK jacket and just pants and boots... and yes my legs are still cold.... I guess I should'a put on the over pants as well LOL.
Bob......