View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #57
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopmix View Post
My father is a collector. He really does have arsenal however his love is mainly shotguns. I own about 5 guns myself. I have loved the sport and am a supporter of fire arms. That said, carrying a pistol on a motorcycle just seems silly to me. You are worried about the possibility of getting robbed ect ect.. When you have 500 speeding bullets flying past you and trying to kill you every time you get on your bike?
Second, Im on my motorcycle. Im the last person you want to rob. I have no storage on my bike. I carry plastic not cash. They can get my helmet... (good luck getting it on your head. lol) or my bike. Ill give up my $4000 bike to avoid having to kill some dumb kid. Thats why I have Insurance.
Im not knocking you though. Its your right to carry. I just cant think of any reason I would have to carry a fire arm outside of some far fetched deliverance ish I could possibly run into in north GA. I think I would have better luck just beaning someone with my helmet if they are threatening.
Pops always said don't ever pull a gun unless you aim to kill em. No such thing as freeze don't move in the civilian world. Hope you guys never have to pull it.
Carrying while on a motorcycle is only for transportation purposes. It would be close to impossible to accurately wield a firearm while on your bike.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote