View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #100
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinSD View Post
Soo, I was thinking, now that I've proved myself the be a mid-pack sloth, any chance the brethren would let me run both races? (I know, I know,Tiff et al. will hate me for even askin). . .

Its hard not gettin' shitfaced drunk every day at like 11 am when you only have one race a day and your sittin in the desert. . . . mebbe its too early to be practical about it?
I thought you were racing the 300 in other non-250 classes (you know you're allowed, right?) as well as racing the SV. Didn't know you were just racing one. Shoot Joel, it's the last race of the season so come race in the 250 SS.

Personally, I think the 250 SS class will inevitably become a 300 SS class...that is if more peeps with 300s would race. I blame Kawi for the lack of showing. $5K for a 34HP bike is way too expensive to convert & race. But that's neither here or there.

So for the time being I for one wouldn't mind if YOU on your 300 raced in the 250 SS class. Now, if you lent your bike to any of the front runners I'd protest in a heart beat.

But like D said make it legit and get a petition signed or better yet talk to Dustin/Jay and see what they say.